Evolve X Organization connects interns from all over the world with small businesses and philanthropic causes. It bridges the gap for students seeking experience for employment, and for businesses, foundations and organizations who seek the labour but lack the start up funds. Evolve X also serves as an educational center, giving interns access to all necessary resources to fulfill their tasks. Interns are also able to gain credits to graduate from their studies, and points on the program to graduate to paid internship opportunities with businesses seeking their experience. This is a lucrative opportunity for students to determine their career paths and build experience, while helping small businesses and philanthropies get a head start in their venture.
The Evolve X is developed to serve entrepreneurs, designers, developers and media professionals globally. We develop key market awareness for young and seasoned professionals across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our Key Goals:
– Teach media professionals how to be autonomous (how to craft, close and service deals)
– How to propose campaigns
– Develop a firm understanding of Brand Guidelines and why they are necessary
– Develop communication skills, correspondence and email etiquette with potential and current clients
– Understanding the unique psychology and business hierarchy of each potential opportunity
– Facilitate self education through our resources
– Give real world applied tasks, jobs and contracts to our program users
– Champion a global student focused Application for multiple industries
– Direct access to our Partners, at every stage of the educational program