We are looking for a 3D Modeler to join our high energy, hardworking team. Our elite team captures and creates digital doubles for large budget feature films and TV. If you demand nothing but the highest quality in your work, enjoy learning new techniques, crave working in a fast-paced environment and have the following skills, we’d like to hear from you:
- Proficiency in 3-D modeling and related software.
- Knowledge of anatomy, both human and animal an asset.
- Proficiency in learning new software and modeling techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Passion for providing and producing quality service and data.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate production schedules.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- Able to direct and supervise staff.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Applicants will be given priority who have experience:
- using PHOTOGRAMMETRY software, 3D scanners, LiDAR and/or scanned data
- with DSLR’s and studio photography
If this sounds like the perfect job for you and your looking for an opportunity that is unique, challenging and rewarding, please send your demo reel and resume.